Below you will find links to our 2016 Green Book: Parent / Camper Manual. They are PDF documents that will open in new tabs or windows depending on your computer’s settings.
Click Here for a complete PDF of the entire Green Book or use the following links for individual sections:
- Green Book Introduction
- Important Dates
- How to Maximize Your Child’s Summer Enjoyment… and Yours
- Mail (& Package Policy)
- Communicating with your Campers & with Camp
- Health Information
- Transportation & Travel Tips
- Visiting Tamakwa
- What to Bring to Camp
- Packing List, Tamakwa Clothing & Camp Purchases
- What NOT to Bring to Camp
- Labels, Laundry, Lost & Found
- Reminders & More Reminders
- Camper Conduct Policy
- Your Child’s Tamakwa Career
- Junior Tamakwans
- CITs (Counselors-In-Training)
- Driving to Tamakwa
- Resorts & Hotels Near Camp
We have tried to cover as much as possible, but please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
For staff who are reviewing our Green Book, please keep in mind it is written with our campers in mind but most of the information does pertain to our staff as well. Staff may also Click Here to review our Staff Packing Supplement.